May 01, 2005

Just Starting

Gosh where to start!

This is a good idea for me as I can be on here most days and here I get to write down all those facinating things I think of but never share with anyone, as one moment I am having the great thought and the next it's just completely forgotten!
Nothing much to write about today, had the usual sunday school well ok didn't really - it was a mixed session for all 3 groups led by the slightly annoying Cherry. I hope I don't bitch about her too much here but sometimes I just can't help it and when she takes charge and does her Godly Play I just inwardly cringe. There is something so unreal about what she gets up to when she leads our class - I get the feeling she would like me to be embarrassed about my lack of dedication compared to her but I have to say that I find she only makes me want to be less dedicated - Oh where is my christian faith at times like this!
Anyway slightly off topic there, we had the sunday school session and Alice and I biked home, which she is getting superb at. Many thanks to my Dad and Heather as I am pretty sure without them it would have been years before she got the chance to learn as I just don't seem to have the patience. I indulged in a little retail therapy and spent far too much in Woolworths my personal heaven (there is always something there that I want!) and got some DVD's for Alice and me and a couple of new books for me too - I know I love me too much!
And no here I am once again on the computer, I was here to print out some pics for Alice and Charley so they can take them in for show and tell on monday but as always I have been distracted by something much more fun! Not hard at the moment as I am stuffed up to the eye balls with cold and watching photos print is only so much fun!
Well better get back, always something more to be done. So much not to do before am back to work on Tuesday so I must get to it.

I will be back I'm sure to vent my spleen about something or other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home