Holidays
Well, Alice has been off for a week and you know - for me there is little difference! Still up at the crack of dawn to get to work, my only change is what I am sending her off with. At the beginning of the week she had Tennis Camp so it was packed lunch and sports clothes for a couple of days. After that I just had to make sure she was dressed which is actually much more difficult than one might think! Getting her up in the morning is tough enough without having to find clothes she doesn't think are not nice enough (I thought this stage was supposed to start later than this!).
Next week is going to be similar in that she will have to go off with sports gear for Camp Energy. Swimming and gymnastics and much more four days a week for a fortnight, should keep her out of mischief for a while and maybe if I'm lucky wear her out some :)
Today we have been writing a story and Alice is at present busy illustrating it. She is very excited about the whole thing. We are going to get my Dad to laminate it for her and bind it together with a pretty ribbon. Alice is already talking of when it is a big hit and in librarys, plus she is talking ideas for the next one. This is great and we shall have lots of fun with this.
On a much more 'me ' note, went shopping yesterday and got a fantastic new bra - cost a fortune £60 for bra and £30 for a matching pair of knickers. It is superb, fits brilliantly and makes me feel very sexy. I have never spent this kind of money on underwear before, normally settling for the mulit-packs of knickers and a bra that fits but never comes with matching anything! What is going on, I have changed the habit of a lifetime and actually gone out and bought something to feel nice for me!!! Is it because I have someone making me feel good - I should think it probably is ;)
Anyway that is enough of that! Our holiday is now all paid for and we are looking forward to setting off in four weeks. Hopefully the weather will improve and our holiday will be of the summer variety not the beginning of autumn type!!!
Anyway must head off to supervise the illustrating of our masterpiece :) Until later.

<< Home