March 21, 2006

Well what a month

I can't believe how much has happened in the last month let alone the last week. Amazingly this time last week Gawain was living with his Dad again having moved out for the week as he felt he needed some space to get over some mental and personal issues. He is still working on these and is going to be seeing a counsellor regularly so I hope that we never have to go through all of that again. While he was gone I got to experience the single life again and I was reminded just how hard it was and I was a little surprised to notice just how much I missed him.

Just having him around is great, like this evening we are both playing around on our computers but we are together and it really doesn't feel as lonely when we are both here. Also I totally missed the cuddles at night and knowing that there is someone there to share it all with you. We needed this last week apart to realise just how much we mean to eachother. I think I was rather beginning to take him for granted and he was beginning to do the same with me as well as loose the plot a little.

I also had a couple ofreally good chats with friends in the playground and realised that the things that drive me totally potty with Gaw are a common factor for most men and I am just a holder of very high expectations. So all in all, while a traumatic experience for both of us I think ultimatly that it will do us the world of good. Now I just have to convince my parents as they were all set to tear Gaw linb from limb!

Onto the most recent changes. We have changed car and are now driving the much newer silver ford focus, having returned the older and slightly more worn Volvo to my Mum who can now be seen gracing the streets in style. And I have purchased a laptop - super thing only a little temperamental. Keeps having problems with the sound card and wireless card. Got to get the man to come and sort it out but for now am playing with a wireless connection that at least works.