Funnies!
After a little to-do earlier with my sister I was trying to think of something positive to lift me out of my doldrums, and I chanced upon the perfect antidote :)
The silly things Alice comes out with.
Like the other day we were at the video shop to hire a couple of films and Alice was looking at the posters on the walls and there was one for White Chicks. Our conversation went as follows:
A. Why are they called Phoebe?
M. Who? (looking around trying to work it out!)
A. The women with the police thingy badges you see on the TV.
M. Huh!
Then I look down and spot it, they are showing off their bacges with FBI on. I laughed alot!
Another one.
Alice answers the phone and calls out
'Mum, there is someone on the phone for Mrs. Wood! Who is that??'
When faced with the delightful prospect of a sauna.
'Will I be alright when my pores open? They won't get too big will they?'
She was actually very fearful of this until she got in!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home