A long Weekend
Yeah!!! I have really looked forward to this weekend, having friday and monday off can make such a difference. Mind you the weather stinks but then what is new! Today started well, but Alice and I have since fallen out over clothes, she really can't understand why we can't go through 3 or 4 outfits in a matter of hours, especially if there is nothing wrong with any of them she just fancies trying on something new. This is all because a friends gave me some bags of clothes and there are just loads of skirts and tops Alice wants to try on, I can understand that it is exciting but the problem is that if I don't say no there will just be lots of tops and skirts on the floor and I will be the muggins having to clear it all away again. I did explain this to her earlier but she has since forgotten and is now in a strop.
She was allowed to change into a leotard for dressing up but of course she is now cold and not impressed with my suggestion that she put back on the skirt and top she chose this morning as they are warmer - oh well, I'm not changing my mind and she is upstairs in a huff!!
We are all 4 looking forward to going to see Madagascar tomorrow - me especially, there are some great plusses to having little ones, the perfect foil. I just have to decide what I am going to cook tonight for us all, Charley needs gluten free food is a real ass! I can never think of something new that she will eat and we always end up having sausages - must get my butt in gear.
This last week has been good! Alice has been at Camp Energy and she has loved it loads. Swimming everyday and loads of other activities has kept her out of mischief and she is really tired when she gets home and very happy to go to bed which is a great bonus. She is looking forward to going back next week and showing Charley how it works. I will definatly be booking her in for other holidays as it works well for all of us.
I have just agreed to take on a Youth Group with my Mum and another lady - I must have 'plonker' stamped on my head. There are so many things I am doing already but here I am taking on another roll! Luckily it is only once a month because I don't think I could do it otherwise. I'm happy to do it though, for all my nagging. Ther area needs something and if I can help why not?! It will probably be easier and possibly more fun than Sunday School - one the kids will be older and two, I'm sharing the roll with others so I won't be soley in charge of keeping all these kids busy! Just call me NUTTER.
Well that is it for now - got to go talk to little horror and collect the dogs from parents for the afternoon - that should be fun with them in the rain!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home