Illness
Ack, crappy day yesterday! Not only was I off work with a delicate condition but the car chose to fall apart too! Taking it to the garage only proved that it is going to be a long and expensive job getting it fixed - the sodding head gasket is gone! So all that money I have managed to save is going to be put to use, I should imagine that after this month there will be very little if any left! Yippee!!!!!!
Then after all that I get a call from the school about Alice - she had been going to the toilet lots and was very windy, they were a little worried about her. So was I but once home it seemed there was nothing much wrong just a desire to be the centre of attention as she played on it all evening. So we came to a truce and she and I will have a mother/daughter day tomorrow - looking forward to it actually, should be fun.We are going to get out one of her arty presents and have a stab at doing one :) I don't promise to be any good but I will help her all I can!
Well I have 2 dogs here in need of getting out so I will stop for now and come back later.

<< Home