Sun!
We had sun this weekend!!!!! Yipee! It's raining now of course but we had sun yesterday and this morning and it was so nice :) The kids were outside all day yesterday making up games and enjoying being able to get out there. We were planning on doing some gardening and we did (a little) so we went into town to get the girls gloves and they found that rather than pulling weeds the gloves are great for hanging off the swing frame - they provide much better friction than just hands! Great eh!
Gaw and I had a day together too. Alice went to be with my parents and we had a meal out and then we to the beach today. I got a little annoyed yesterday because of his inability to talk about where we are going relationship wise. I really wish we could talk about this but it seems that every time I bring anything up he switches off and can't wait to change the subject. Well I hope it changes soon otherwise I can't see much of a future for us. Ok that is all for the doom and gloom.
Still very happy about all the sun - we love sun :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home