Insanity Rules
So I went to work this weekend and Alice and Gaw were winding eachother up so much that I asked Mum and Dad to have her this morning to give them both time to cool off. Seems to have worked as here they sit sharing in the madness of computer games. I am just going to leave them to it - they scare me :)
I do feel it is safer to be slightly mad otherwise it would all become too much and I would be taken away by the little men in white coats.
Got tomorrow off and thank goodness - I am going mad at work missing all this sun-bathing weather. Not that I would tan, more look like a lobster if I was out for more than a couple of minutes. Looking forward to a nice day off with Alice. Fingers crossed it is actually a nice day, so many times it starts out well but then it all goes down hill for some reason or another.
Got to rest now - very tired!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home