Catch up
Been about a month and it is all change here.
Gaw and I have split, he moved out a couple of weeks ago and although it is very sad I think it was the right thing to do as the two of us were just snapping at eachother all the time and we were so unhappy. Now he is gone I think we were unhappy for a while just unwilling to admit it. We spent so little time together that was good!
Anyway since he went I have to sort out work. As Mum and Dad are off too, I needed to change a few things to fit in around childcare. Sadly I was under the impression that this would not be such a big deal - I was wrong! I am off work at the moment with stress. Seems such a cop out but I just couldn't shift a tension headache I had and I was very emotional. I am hoping that in this time I can get sorted for work and when I go back all will be right and I can just get on with doing my job - fingers crossed!!
I know this is short but I have sunday school now and must get going!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home