Independance!
Had a visit this morning from a financial advisor about getting a mortgage - and even though I earn a piddling ammount I can get one for the full amount I owe my parents. This could be great! I would be totally independant then, own my own house and maybe feel a little more grown-up.
I love this house and am thinking that I will go about setting this up. It will be good for my parents too as it will repay them everything they have lent me and allow them to move on put the money to better use in one of their buisnesses! I would not even have tried to borrow anything if Dad hadn't mentioned it before because I really didn't believe I had a hope in hell but this is great news and I feel much better about it already. I will definatly sleep on it though and not jump in too quickly, make sure I am right about it all first.
I mean I am running on very little sleep thanks to my gorgeous daughter who wet her bed last night and didn't bother to tell me! So that when I kick her out of mine because I have taken all the kidney kicking I am going to take for one night I find that her bed is soaking - and she smells like an incontinent granny!
Fast forward 4 hours and I am late getting up and rush about getting her ready for school. The washing is still running as her bed needed a complete change and poor Little Woof and Keara are stinky too and need a good wash! Hopefully they will be completely recovered by bedtime and she can hug them after the ordeal of the washing machine - I don't think she realises how traumatic it can be in their for a cuddly toy - they look so bedraggled poor things :)
So anyway things may be looking up. Gawain should be moving in about September time and we will see if we can live together. Until we marry though everything shall remain in my name here as I am not giving something up and jepordising Alice and me for anything! Been there and done that and not doing it again!
here's to the future!!!!

<< Home