June 06, 2006

Tired

How is it possible that I am still so tired. My eyes are so heavy and the thought of the load of washing in the machine that needs hanging up is just making me more tired. I think this has something to do with the awful hayfever that seems to have come into it's own these last couple of days. I seem to have a tap for a nise and eyes that are forever crying. I have a prescription coming but not until thursday - so for now I must comtinue scaring the bejesus out of the patients when they get to the anaethetic room just with my smile! Quite a sight I can assure you. And no there will be no pictures of this particular delight :) Please hope for me that by thursday I will no longer resemble a monster!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home