November 19, 2006

Feeling Low

Well I'm back to moan some more. I am really feeling low, since Gaw moved out things have been really tight. I have been so used to having the extra money that now I am still spending as if I have it ONLY I Don't!!!!!

I am having a drink and feeling a little sorry for myself but I am sure I will snap out of it. I think with all the crap going on with work and having no money and now getting my period I am just not great!

Anyway I hope things get sorted out soon as I am not sure I can carry on like this forever and I really don't want to have to start taking anti-depressants or anything (fingers crossed in the next month I can come back and laugh at this!)

See ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home