June 04, 2005

Chicken Pox

It's been a busy week! Half-term, Alice has had tennis camp and hot on the heels of that has gotten very spotted with the dreaded POX! To start with I though she was going to have a very mild dose but oh my gosh by day 3 she was covered in spots, her back is a vertitable breeding ground and she is feeling very sorry for herself. Sadly she seems to think that there is something I can do to make them go away and she isn't very happy with me when I can't make it much better.
This poor child is dosed up to the eyeballs, and still stopping her from scratching is proving very difficult. Still last night she finally got some sleep, which means that so did I,and we are both feeling much better because of it. I am hoping that she will begin to crust over soon and go back to school middle of next week - this is very important as I need her out of the way to get some decorating done. We'll see!!
Well I am very worn out and have nothing more to share - until later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home