July 15, 2005

Graduation!

So I did it! I wore the robe, I got all shaky and I walked across the stage so fast Dad was annoyed because he didn't have time to get a picture! What fun, I graduated and all the pomp and ceremony was fun too if a little long winded. So only 3 years and I'll be back again to get my degree, well that's the plan anyway!

I am very pleased that I went and had the ceremony there were so many who didn't and I wonder if they will regret it?! Mum also bought me the programme and a cute pin badge and they were so proud it was great! Afterwards there was a party in a marquee, I say party it was wine or orange juice and a choice of canapes - very posh!

The only problem was that it has been so hot! Poor Dad and Gaw toted round umbrellas the whole time as there had been a storm about lunch time. Sadly there was no let up in the heat though and although I love heat it is awful when you are wearing a polyester robe on top of everything else! So great day but I am glad to be home again and sitting with a fan pointing my way and far less clothing on!