Paint Faces!
I would write a christmas note but it was so busy and I seem to have missed it. Plus all it would really be is a missive about where we drove and who we visited - not doing christmas like this again.
But anyway, we all decided that today we were going to have a relaxed day, not really doing anything and having some fun. Alice is still in her nightie and is very happy with that - we have eaten at odd times and pretty much what we want :) Well Alice got a face painting kit and wanted to do us, I can't as I always end up looking like a lobster after having any on me but gaw was great and let her do him and she did a super job! He likes it so much that even now 4 hours later he still has a lion face :) I tried to do Alice but I am really no artist and she wasn't too keen so it came off really quick. Oh yes and she did my hand - I will put a picture up in a min - I had a butterfly done - Alice really is getting to be wuite the little artist :)

<< Home