School Play
So Alice and Charley had their play yesterday, it was superb! Alice has a speaking role and she was really pleased, she had even managed to learn everyone else's lines as you could see her miming them as the story went along! Charley was a sheep and a very funky one at that :)
They had to do a john travolta style dance at one point and she really got stuck into it! Very cute. I only wish we had been able to take pictures, but alas not to be. There should hopefully be some the school took that we can buy so as long as they are not too expensive then I will purchase a couple!
Now we shall be working towards the Nativity at church, Alice is a star for this one and Mum is doing her a spectacular costume so I am really looking forward to this!! All the kids are raelly great and getting very excited about performing on Christmas Eve. I am too if I am really truthful - christmas is going to be a blast this year!!

<< Home