June 11, 2006

Sun again

Yes much more sun here! the paddling pool was filled, the water guns out and the fun just had to begin! Alice and Gaw had a water fight while I hid behind the relative dry of the camera. I did play just a little later. I think Alice had her best sunday yet. We soaked her good and proper.

The sun has been really hot but the delight of the water was although to start freezing totally blissful after a very short time. I am sporting what seems like a tan - goodness knows how as I always normally seem to have a red hue when the sun all but glances at me :)

Anyway, I'll add some pics as it is very late and I have a date with a very comfortable bed ;)



Lots of splashing!






Feeling sorry for herself!!! So cold :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home