June 18, 2006

Depression

It seems that although we may appear to be going fine Gaw and I are treading a very fine line and I am not sure that I want to tread it any more. We are falling apart, I have no idea if we can make it better but I fear not. He says he doesn't know what he wants and I know what I want but am sure I can't get it. We don't talk, we don't laugh, we just ignore eachother and there is such tension and anger here. I am struggling with this, I don't know if I love him enough anymore and I have no idea what he feels either. There is nothing we have in common. Since he moved in we don't have any time alone and if we do we have no idea what to do with it.

I am so lost. I feel I should call time but I just can't, I can't say the words and make it all be over - not sure if this is because this is my first serious relationship of if I just don't like the idea of all the chnage of if I really do have feelings for home that I can't ignore. What am I going to do? What is he going to do?

I must wait until tonight and we shall see if anything happens.
So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home