June 27, 2006

Having Fun!

So I finished work early today so I went and got Alice early and we went and and did what?? Bet you can't guess!!!! Ok maybe it's too easy - we went out with the cameras and had a great time. We went to the Abbey - wandered round the graveyard and had a little peek inside. It was great - there is so much that is peaceful about the place. Alice knows it well and had a great time photographing everything and checking out who was buried where.

I had a great time taking pictures and hoping that something was going to spring out at me. There were a few really great images that I sort of got - will share them in min. It was just really nice that Alice and I could head out and enjoy a passion for something together. She is already planning our next outing and to where that might be :)



Here is one the photos - not sure what it was but there was something great about these stones. The names were too wore but they were right in the corner with loads of sunlight, hidden. It is almost like they are man and wife in their own little paradise.




This was just before the above picture - like a little secret passage. Like I said totally peaceful. I had never been round here before and it felt just nice to be there. Even with Alice getting all excited with everything she saw - that really made it actually. Mind there were some flowers on the grass there and she did ask me if I would put flowers like that out for her if she died. I was a little saddened by that but only because I hate to think of any life there might be without her. I understood her though and told her that if I was alive I would definatly - I mentioned that she was going to be really old before that happened!



There were so many pine cones on the floor that I just had to get a shot and this was fab! The detail is fantastic. I can't believe how much I have never properly looked at before. Nature is just amazing! How sad that only now I notice this!

Have I said before how super this camera is!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home